---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 21:25:43 EST
From: MR DONALD P DAUT <[log in to unmask]>

I had my 2nd heart attack and quadruple bypass in 8/91. The initial,
vague, fleeting symptoms,of what later turned out to be my wife's
Parkinson's Disease first appeared in the fall of 1991. The
confirming Parkinson's diagnosis was made in 7/92.

The appearance of my wife's Parkinson's followed so closely behind my
coronary events. My wife and I feel that somehow the stress she was
under with my coronary condition somehow triggered the onset of her
Parkinson's; a stress-filled assault to her immune system.

has anyone had any similar experiences/beliefs?