Delana:
I think you should check it out with a health professional, but the Sinemet
 CR, whatever strength (25 or 50) is designed for slow release: my wife takes
it last thing in evening to last to morning.  Then the next one maybe 25/100
alternating every 31/2 hrs with a 10/100 (i.e., 25/100x2 plus 10/100x2 plus
25CR in one day) complemented wirh Permax 3 times. That  titration should
depend upon the relative amount of dyskenesia, mobility, duration of on/off,
etc. and in our case, verified by the neurologist.
At first, we split a Sinemet 50CR, but splitting a CR seems to defeat the
purpose of the tablet coating that makes it last longer.  If a faster kick is
desired, a regular Sinemet should be taken.

Did you ever find listing for Email for Italy?  Good luck.
Michel