Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 09:40:19 -0400
From: Janet Paterson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Speaking our minds here

Hello All;

The most obvious benefit of this list, is the personal communication
that takes place between listmembers.

However, in the long term, the other benefit - the Archives - may
prove to be equally or possibly even more valuable.

Since every message ever posted to the list is stored permanently in
the archives, we have access to perhaps the most comprehensive
one-stop-shop of Parkie information in the world. Accessible for
searching by virtually anyone.

As this resource keeps growing, who knows what correlation or 'eureka'
coincidence might be noticed by a future searcher, whether in 6 weeks,
6 months, or 6 years.

Posting a message to this list is like planting a seed.

Janet
from the garden in the ocean

Janet Paterson  -  48  -  7  -  [log in to unmask]  -  Bermuda