Folks:  I have been on sinemet and eldepryl for five years (PD
diagnosed in 1991).  One month ago I chose to terminate the use of
eldepryl.  The results unfortunately were dramatic.  Despite the
continuing use of sinemet, I found a sharp increase in tremors--so
much so that it hampered my professional performance (I remain fully
active in high-stress academic administration).  At faculty meetings,
the entire table would shake as a result of my legs tremoring.  I am
now back on eldepryl and the tremors have ceased.  Such has been my
experience...  Jim Bill