       My husband has had Parkinson's for 12 years. He does fairly well
       but does get very sleepy during the day. He wakes up during the night for
       trips to the bathroom - around 3-6 times each evening.

       He was having hallucinations about rats and mice being in
       the bed. The hallucinations stopped when we stopped his Parladel.

       He still does have vivid dreams and will cry out and move his arms and
       legs. Occasionally, he will get very agitated and move from side to
       side. Sometimes, I think he sleepwalks to the bathroom for a few
       of his trips ... his eyes are closed as he walks away from the bed. The
       doctor proscribed Elavil for him to take an hour before bedtime to help
       him sleep. I think it helps.

       He is currently on (please excuse the spelling) Synnamet, Proscar,
       Ditropan, Elavil, Florinef and Hytrin. He was taken off Eldepryl
       when he was put on the Elavil.

       Dorothy