Text item: Text_1

     Thanks to all the meeting coordinators who are making this year's
     "Taking Control of Parkinson's Disease" Second National Satellite
     Symposium such a wonderful success!!  It's going to be an excellent
     program.

     If you are not involved yet, there's still time to find out how to
     view the broadcast.  Give the hotline a call at 212-880-5336 and we
     will tell you all you need to know and answer any of your questions.

     People are still requesting their easy-to-use "How-to" Manual, and
     every day there are a few more sites added to our list.

     If you're looking for a meeting in your area, call the hotline and
     we'll tell you the nearest one.  There are just too many to list here!

     Thanks again to everyone on this e-mail list who is sharing their site
     information with us.  If you're planning a meeting, make sure the
     hotline knows about you!

     (And if the cost of the call is too much -- we will call you back so
     you don't have to pay for it.  We're here to help and we will do
     whatever we can!)

     See you March 7!