That was a neat, tactful rap on Mary-Louise Craven's (should be by
now) calloused wrists, Marcy! I had mothballed that discussion on
earthworms (you do mothball earthworm discussions, just not moth discuss
ions, a mothful if I ever heard one), and was lying in wait for a more
receptive audience. Now you tell us our time has come, that e-w
afficianados are peeping through the cracks, and I shan't be either at
4Cs or at Inkshed 13 to restake our claim to this deeply grounded dis-
cussion increasingly at risk of being mishandled and squashed in less
gentle hands. Marcy, thanks for being so alert to what is possibly our
one claim to fame. I shall trust you not to wilt under the glare of this
unexpected publicity.
Andrea, sorry I shall miss you and your wonderfully warm hospitality.
And Pat, Sandy, et al. -- Inkshed 13 sounds wonderful; but I have this
phobia about numbers, and as well need all the time I can to head off
this interloper at 4Cs. Happy planning; the whole setup sounds wonderful
Sorry to miss it.
Patrick

Patrick Dias
Faculty of Education