This is the last *pre-convention* call for contributions to CCCC/96
Online. Since the point of the thing is to build a complete-as-possible
picture of the event, we'll keep adding to the collection of texts and
conversation as long as anyone is interested in sharing their work.

                            * * *
                  * * *   *********   * * *
        http://www.missouri.edu/~cccc96/CCCform.html
                  * * *   *********   * * *
                            * * *

Keep in mind that all texts include a HyperNews forum attached, so readers
can add comments and questions. Presenters might want to include papers
(surely they're done by *now* ;) or abstracts not only for the benfit of
those who cannot get to Milwaukee, but for the possibility of getting
reactions that could inform their presentatons or subsequent revisions
for publication.

Those presenters who have already submitted abstracts may want to follow
Marcy Bauman's lead and post full drafts in the HyperNews forum linked to
the original text. See

   http://www.umd.umich.edu/HyperNews/get/cccc96/bauman.html

CCCC/96 Online will continue after the convention is over (in fact we've
talked at several C-Fests about making it a year-round resource), so feel
free to contribute texts, revisions, comments, or whatever: whenever.

--Eric Crump
  on behalf of the CCCC/96 web team:
  Marcy Bauman, Collin Brooke, Derrick Kyle, and Brian Roesslet