To Taiwon, who seeks recent publications on the hinge between late mysteries
and early professional (London-based) theater: try the latest issue of
*Mediaevalia* (1995 [for 1992]), in which there are quite a few essays, mine
only one of them, that take up interface. (My copy is not handy so I'm unable
to cite the volume number or any specific articles other than my own, but I
know mine was not the only one to deal with this. It's a huge volume, as
journals go, and I'm sure you'll find much that is useful.) Good luck.

Naomi Liebler