Dear Friends --

The University computer centre is setting up a new, and I hope, improved
listserv for all the lists here, including ours. The moving of lists from
old to new is taking place over the next 2 weeks and slated to be
complete by 29 March (next Friday).

The major difference from your point-of-view as users will be address
changes. Also, the current problem of the old listserv not recognising
non-compliant IP domain names (ie, BITNET addresses) ought to be
corrected! Here are the new addresses -- BUT please note they will not
take effect immediately: I will let you know when REED-L has migrated --

The listserv's new address will be:  [log in to unmask]

REED-L's new address will be: [log in to unmask]

Abigail

Records of Early English Drama/ Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W
Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/FAX (416) [log in to unmask]
http://www.epas.utoronto.ca:8080/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.epas.utoronto.ca:8080/~reed/reed-l.html => REED-L's home page