********************   CALL FOR PAPERS   ************************

The Ben Jonson Journal will sponsor three sessions at the annual
meeting of the Sixteenth Century Studies Conference, to be held
in St. Louis in late October. We invite papers on any topic
related to Ben Jonson. Deadline for submission is April 7. Please
send a 10 to 12 page paper or abstract to

Richard Harp
Department of English
4505 Maryland Parkway
Box 455011
Las Vegas, NV 89154-5011

You may also submit you paper or abstract via E-mail to
[log in to unmask] or by FAX at (702) 895-4801.

We also welcome submissions for the fourth volume of the Ben
Jonson Journal, to be published late 1997. Please contact Richard
Harp at the above address for additional information.

Thank you