Hello,

(Sorry about this _ I had trouble with my first submission - many of you
 will get this note twice.)

This note is going out to anybody who is currently subscribed to a LISTSERV
list at the University of Toronto.

i.e.  [log in to unmask]
      <listname>@vm.utcc.utoronto.ca

In case your list owner did not notify you, please be aware that our LISTSERV
is moving from a VM/CMS system to a UNIX system TOMORROW.

THE MAJOR CHANGE YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF IS THE ADDRESS.

Tomorrow morning (Wednesday, March 27, 1996) at or about 09:00 EST, all
UofT lists will be held and then moved to the new LISTSERV.  I highly
recommend that you do not try to send anything to your list tomorrow until
after 15:00 EST.

THE NEW ADDRESS IS:

      <listname>@listserv.utoronto.ca

If you were a member of NURSENET, you will now send your submissions to:

Other than this change, you should see very little difference in the service.

If you have any questions, please direct them to your list owner and not to
me for I'm am going to be very busy during the transition.

After tomorrow morning, any mail that comes in to the VM/CMS LISTSERV will
be passed onto the proper list owner when I have time to make the transfer.

Since the VM/CMS machine will not be part of any network beyond this coming
weekend, you will not be able to communicate with your list, your list owner,
or me after this Friday.

To find out who your list owner is, send mail to listserv with the command:
       review <listname>

       i.e. review nursenet

Steve Younker
LISTSERV Maintainer