Of the suggested passages, only the one in _The Two Noble Kinsmen_ looks
promising.  The Riverside, which is the only edition I have handy, gives
only the first line of the song at the end of Act IV, scene i; but if the
full text of that were found, it might give something closer to Goethe's
version than the Dowland song.  Try looking up the opening line, 'When
Cynthia with her borrowed light', in a standard first-line index of
English poetry.
Another consideration: Did Goethe use an edition of Shakespeare (whether
in English or German) that contained 'apocryphal' plays?  Several 18th-c.
editions, if I recall correctly, included plays such as _A Yorkshire
Tragedy_ that were published in the 17th c. as by Shakespeare or 'W.S.'
but are now known to be by other playwrights.