For Larry Glenn and James Dooher;

On refers to having a correct response to medications, i.e. most
sypmptoms gone. Off refers to a lack of response to medication, or
re-appearance of symptoms. As time passes, most Parkies become more
sensitive to meds like Sinemet, and can experience a rapid shift from
the on state to the off state as the current dose of Sinemet wears
off. Sometimes, after I take Sinemet, I can be transformed from a
stiff, shuffling zombie to a mad dancing fool in a grand total of 30
seconds.

Margaret Monty's web page (Top 5% in the Web!!) is excellent, and has
lots of links to other useful Parkie Pages:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com:80/homepages/pd_digest/

Janet

-----Janet [log in to unmask]