PLEASE FORGIVE me if you may have received this message already. I had
misaddressed it and I got some message that I no longer had access to
thePARKINSN list or listserv. Now that my access is restored here is the
message again, in case it didn't get posted. My sincere apologies for
irritating anyone!

For those in New Mexico; for those in other states who know of others in New
Mexico who should know about it, or for those travelling through New Mexico,
here's the info -

TO LEARN THE LATEST
 ON PARKINSON'S DISEASE
HERE'S HOW!

St. Vincent Hospital in Santa Fe is hosting the Second National Satellite
Symposium-"Taking Control of Parkinson's Disease." The moderator for the
Santa Fe site will be Dr. Neal Hermanowicz, a neurologist specializing in
movement disorders.
This event will be broadcast live, via satellite from Colorado, following the
9th Annual Neurodegenerative Disorders Symposium. Leading experts will share
their knowledge on the latest research breakthroughs as well as current and
future treatment strategies for Parkinsons's disease.

WHEN: Thursday, March 7th from 12:45 to 3:30PM - (MST)

WHERE: St. Vincent Hospital
 455 St. Michael's Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87501
 -The event will be held in the El Norte Building Auditorium,  located
directly behind St.Vincent Hospital, off Hospital Drive parking lot for Same
Day Surgery and Employees.

Directions if you are coming from the Albuquerque area: Take Highway 25 North
to St. Francis Drive exit. Continue on St. Francis until you come to St.
Michael's Drive exit. Turn right (east) on St. Michael's Drive and when you
come to Hospital Drive turn left (north). Continue and enter the parking lot
marked "Same Day Surgery and Employee Parking." The El Norte Building is a
separate building from the hospital and is clearly marked.

Directions if you are coming from the Los Alamos area: Take Highway 285 South
and continue on St. Francis Drive. Exit on St. Michael's Drive and turn left
(go east). When you come to Hospital Drive, turn left (north). Continue and
enter the parking lot marked "Same Day Surgery and Employee Parking." The El
Norte Building is a separate building from the hospital and is clearly
marked.

INFO: For further information, contact the Northern New Mexico Parkinson's
Association, (505) 983-2910.