To all:

I want to thank the people who kindly sent messages regarding the
question I had concerning my brother's problem with perspiration from
his forehead.  Although there seems to be little that can be done
about it, it does seem to be a symptom of both PD and the use of
Deprenyl.  I have passed along one suggestion about bathing his eyes
frequently with warm water, and perhaps we will see if that is
beneficial.

Thanks again.

Norm Archer

Norm Archer                  Phone 905-525-9140 Ext. 23944
Management Science &         FAX   905-521-8995
   Information Systems       Email [log in to unmask]
McMaster University
School of Business
Hamilton, Ontario  L8S 4M4
Canada