Thanks for the opportunity to share my reason for joining this list.

After 11 years of having progressive PD and knowing only what I was told by
my doc and reading the "official" newsletters, I was hungry for LEARNING who
had similiar symptoms and how they were handling them;  I was happy to SHARE
my experiences with anyone else who suffered as I did and to maybe FIND
different directions to aid me which I could speak to my doc about.
joyce

Joyce and I have been married for 29 years   11 of which was with PD.   As CG
I was interested to learn how to HELP her by reading other's experience and
maybe to read what other doctors were recommending and what new medical
technologies were on the horizon
Chuck

Chuck and I were/are not computer people but we thought that maybe there was
something out there about PD.  We made the decision to buy a computer just to
get PD info.  THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERY WORD that we found that helped us.
 BELIEVE ME, we would not be at this point in my sanity, PD meds and possible
surgical help if it were'nt for you all.

Joyce Tames