I am a quiet observer as well, and have the same sentiments. My
mother-in-law does not have access to email so I print her uup the
her to respond since the delay time is so great (she is reading
attitude, knowing she is not alone and understanding better what she
feels. She numerously said to me, "My body is a stranger." I believe that PD had
 taken control of her, now I feel she has
begun to take control of it.

If this is not the purpose of the list, I don't know what is. It
might need to be fine tuned, but I wouldn't change it.

Hopefully one day, I will be knowledgeable enough, and she will have
the accessibility to give back to the list what it has given to us.
Thanx.
Deanna