Camilla Flintermann[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
>Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we go through this last year, and
>find that there's no such, and a virus wouldn't work that way anyway?
>This is--I think--one of those scams messages that pop up repeatedly.
>Right,  Barbara ?
>Camilla Flintermann

Yes, absolutely.  In fact, the hoax message itself is sort of a "virus." =
 It doesn't damage any computer, but it spreads itself and wastes time, =
two features of a computer virus.  Every mail list and newsgroup is =
subject to these things every now and then.  Best bet is to delete =
messages with such headers without bothering to read them.  ------------
Robert