Text item: Text_1

     To all of you who will be viewing the Symposium on March 7:

     As you know, not only will you be hearing about PD from America's top
     neurologists, but you can also call in any of your own questions and,
     time permitting, the doctors will answer them live on the air.

     There will be an 800 number shown on the screen during the broadcast
     that you can call.  During the broadcast we will be answering the
     phones and taking your questions.

     However, as I have been reading the posting on this listserve, I have
     noticed that you are discussing a lot of excellent questions that many
     people in the entire PD community seem to be asking.  Because of this,
     I would like to offer you the opportunity to e-mail questions to me in
     advance.

     I just set the digest function on this list, and so to ensure that I
     get your question immediately, please type "March 7 Symposium Q&A" as
     the subject and e-mail your questions to me at:

                            jjohnson.oa&[log in to unmask]

     I need to receive all questions before Tuesday, March 5, 12 noon.

     Questions?  Call the Hotline at 212-880-5336.
     THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE & "SEE YOU MARCH 7!"