At 04:02 PM 3/1/96 LCL, you wrote:
>Are there no sites for the Symposium in Virginia?  Over 13,000 of us
>Virginians have PD.  JA Bill

I am not a Parkinson's patient but would be willing to ask the University
where I work if it would be willing to  downlink the conference as a public
service.  How many of you would  be within driving distance of Virginia
Tech???  How would I best get the word out on short notice???  How many
people might we expect???

For the rest of you who don't know of a downlink site, you might check with
your local hospital, community college or university.  If you can get enough
people to sign up one of these institutions might do it as a public service.
I believe that most would have downlink capability.

Don Ball