A beautiful; metaphor, Janet.  We all should remember this.

At 5:40 AM 2/29/96, Janet Paterson wrote:
<snipped>
>Since every message ever posted to the list is stored permanently in
>the archives, we have access to perhaps the most comprehensive
>one-stop-shop of Parkie information in the world. Accessible for
>searching by virtually anyone.

>Posting a message to this list is like planting a seed.

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/
Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.             Email: [log in to unmask]
Poet/Ph.D. student: Mythological Studies

"When we look deep into the cosmos, we look far back into time, and
realize, the universe is what happened yesterday." (Me)