        Medicare/ Oregon Pers. supplement covered Gordon's thalomodomies.
However, i called the Billing Office as I was curious.There have been
changes as of Jan. 1 '96 in part B/ Medicare. The Oregon Medical School
office wanted to know where I had heard this. Anyway, we have an appointment
next week and i will check more carefully. I did write the agency suggested
here a month or so ago, protesting this consideration as pallidotomy as
experimental.
        Pete and Gin--haven't nmade it yet due to blizzard, flood, at one
end or the other.We are going on the train if the weather changes again.