Joyce,

Thanks for your advice on leg pain and sleeping.  I currently take my
last sinemet CR aabout 9 p.m.  I go to sleep about 10 and the first time
I wake up I take 1/2 of a sinemet cr. (My neuro says breaking it once
doesn't spoil the effect; crushing it does.  I know there are differences
of opinion on this.)  At the same time I take five baclafen (10mg's)
which have the same effect as motrin.  Then between 3:30 and 4:30 I take
1/2 of a regular sinemet, followed by a cr at 5, when I get up for the
day.  This seems to work as well as anything.  If I take the baclafen and
cr later than bedtime, the effect seems to last until the first dose of
the day kicks in, but if I take it too early it wears off too soon.  The
problem I have is that the regular sinemet often doesn't kick in when I'm
not moving around.  Sounds like a good time to try the liquid stuff.

Thanks again.

Pat