update  i had the worst gait freezing you ever saw. It was so bad i was
giving bounceing lessions. I would fall at least 1 to 2 times a week in fact
my right knee
is still swollen. I was walking with a walking stick for balance.Getting to
the bathroom
at 2am. Was a life and death mission that was very painfull most of the time!
If i was real crazy and took the stares if i was going down everyone would
wait untill
i got to were i was going. In fact they would clear 2 flights for safty.every
step was luck. my balance was so bad when I was off i was in a wheel chair
(or should have been, but was to stupid and was on the ground bleeding) and
50% of the time was off.
But now my off time is better than my on time was. I HAVE NOT ATE DIRT, OR
TASTED BLOOD FROM A FALLSINCE FEB> 27 1995. And my frends it just keeps
gettint BETTER!!!!!  STAY TUNED!!!!! SAME BAT TIME! SAME BAT CHANNEL!!

TONY SCHOONENBERG
LOMA LINDA MOVEMENT DISORDERS TEAM