   |   1996 PAN Forum Internet Reporter Needed!   |

Someone(s) who will be attending the Parkinson Action Network
Public Policy Forum in Washington DC this spring
should volunteer to be the PARKINSN listserv reporter(s).

Needed: (can be supplied by several volunteers)
 1. Fast keyboarder(s) to write summary/outline notes on all activites.
 2. Laptop computer(s).
 3. PARKINSN listserv member(s) to post each night.
 4. Gofer to Kinko's, reduce & print notes, handout in AM.

Last year, I typed on 2 loaned laptops. The files on disk were
posted either from home or hotel rooms. The notes were edited
and printed at a 24 hr Kinkos, 2 blocks from the hotel, and handed
out the next morning. The year before, Bonander posted alone.

Someone or several people please announce if you can help
maintain the 1996 PAN Forum on-line. Then correspond and do it.....

 |       @..@        A.J. CONOVALOFF                                 |
 |      (----)       PSP Support Groups of ARIZONA         __o       |