The Fralin Biotechnology Center along with the Department of Chemistry at
Virginia Tech will tape the program.  I've also heard that a Neurology
Associates in Roanoke Virgina will tape the program.

For people in southwest Virginia contact Don Ball at:

Fralin Biotechnolgy Center
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0346

540 231-6934
[log in to unmask]    or

I'm not sure about programs copyrights.  Will check on this.  I have also
heard that last year's program was taped and the tapes sold for $20.  Will
check on this also.

Don