Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 02:22:24 -0500 (EST)
From: peckham <[log in to unmask]>

INCIDENTALLY, something I forgot to point out in my listing, with respect
to editing responding-messages (and which "bit" me when I responded to
Judith's) I SHOULD have pointed out that a REPLY goes to ALL addressees
of the original - not just the PRIMARY recipient. SO... NOTICE whether
the original was sent to a list - and decide if "your" response is bene-
ficial to the list -- or just to the original sender. If not appropriate
for reposting to the list, EDIT the address/c.c.-lines to remove all but
the REALLY-intended recipient; note, also, that this may mean rewriting
the TO: line - IF your mailer permits it. - if not, then "the world" gets
the message, too.  [You could insert that in reposting, if you wish.
This's EMINENTLY-germain to the discusion of "unnecessary messages"-
traffic on the listserv.]

Rgds,

                                   Don

   PS: The Digest gets distributed "locally", via Florida Hospital-Orlando's
       Parkinsonian/caregiver support group, to which I supply both general
       and CG Digests on monthly-lot basis.