Hi y'all,

Suriaya falls into depression very easily. I have read that
depression is very common among PD, but I cannot find much
information about it. I find: Yes, depression is common in PD and is
treatable by such-a-such drug. It doesn't seem to be know whether it
is caused by PD or if it is a secondary condition because of PD.

I am rather quite sceptical of depression medications because of the
addictive nature and as I recall, the medications work for a while
but have to periodically increased in order to maintain the same
benefit. I would appreciate any imput?

Thanks
Deanna