As the name implies, Beano is an expensive product that is allegedly
beneficial in facilitating the digestion of various foods particularly the
legumes type.
The ingredients you list are:
water is a solvent and carrier for this product,
sorbitol is a sweetening agent (a saccharide, a simple sugar)
salt is used to flavor the product and enhance the sweetness of sorbitol,
disodium citrate is a (different) salt that is likely used as a buffer (to
maintain a stable pH),
potassium sorbate has a similar function for the sweetness,
and those substances are called excipients and are inactive and mostly
inocuous, but
alpha-galactosidase is the active ingredient, an enzyme which breaks down the
galactose sugar in various foods, just like beta-lactase breaks down lactose
(milk sugar) in various dairy products.

I am glad I was able to use the little chemistry I remember from my younger
days.  Let me know if YOU find it beneficial.
Michel