Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 06:26:28 -0500
From: [log in to unmask] (Barbara Jarjoura)

>Is there anyone - other than Ron Reiner - on the list who takes only
>Permax.  If so, I would be very interested to hear their experiences,
>since I am considering trying it myself.
>
>Unfortunately, neither my doctor nor my neuro have enough knowledge of
>Permax to be able to help, so I turn to the PD Encyclopedia for help.
>--
>Ron Herstell
>Whittlesey
>Peterborough
>England

Ron,

Fuad has been taking Permax for a year now and we like the way it works.  He
was on Ropinol for a year previously and found that it was great.  However,
since it was a test drug he couldn't stay on it.  Out neuro said that Permax
is in the same family of drugs, so by all means try it.

Barb CG  Fuad  60-3+
jarjoura@dmv