I have a request from our Young Parkinson's facilitator in
Phoenix AZ, Karen Hensley.  Karen, sweet sweet raconteur and
lover of life but dead dread afeared of computers, has yet to
put her personal life and free time up for grabs by
subscribing to this Parkie list.

However, Karen has started a singing group of Parkies down
here in Phx and has had some real success entertaining at
meetings around the Valley, some small conferences, no
bookings at the Roostertail in Detroit yet or anything like
that but they are a performing group.  Karen wanted me to ask
you folks out on our list if anyone knew of such a group in
their region or happened to be involved with such an effort
in their own support group.  Of course Davey and the
Bootsnetters are out there and like in the oatmeal stage of
galaxy formation still sort of coalescing (but it does make
for some great "Schlub schlub" backgrounds, David ...... or
one of my favorite Frank Zappa background lines "The poodle
biiites, the poodle chews it")

But, gentle reader, I digress.  Any Parkie singing groups I
can report back to Karen about (I would assume for cross
fertilization purposes)?  Anyway, that would be a good excuse
to get her up on this net and give me poor old spastic
fingers a rest.  Amen (hit it bro's .... let's take it on out
with a chorus of "As we gather at the River")

later,  da RAT