on another subject ... riddle me riddle me riddle me this - here's one for
one of our techies to knock out of the park (PLUS an added chance to club and
maul AOL, which I always look forward to myself).  Anyone have a wild guess
why most of the time my Parkie digest files come as normal xxx.TXT files for
download but occasionally are served up as xxx.UUE (encoded) files?  It
brings out the feral and prurient in me to want to know what's inside

thx for any light shed on this subject (please feel free to take it off list
with me if there are compelling and boring technical reasons)
Ratcliffe (aka Don Anderson to his neurologist)