To Karen:

Although you are computer-shy, would you like to write up something about
your singing group for publication for an edition of the APDA Young
Parkinsons Newletter?  Other young people may be interested in starting this
kind of a group.  How did it start and why?  What have been the positive
outcomes or pitfalls?  If you feel like writing in order to share with others
you can send to me at any ofthe following addresses.

Susan Reese
APDA Young Parkinsons Information & Referral Center
Glenbrook Hospital
2100 Pfingsten Road
Glenview, IL 60025
1.800.223.9776
email: Lcsw410@aol

FAX: 847.657.5891

P.S. I didn't know anything about computers until two months ago. It"s a
wonderful way to share information and resources and it REALLY isn't hard to
learn.  Everybody is willing to help you.  Good luck!