I am currently working on forming a support group in the Frederick,
Maryland area. Since I have not had much experiance with support groups
I am starting somewhat blind -so to speak. I would appreciate any
helpful hints, clues, suggestions or warnings that others may have.
Also if anyone from this area is interested in assisting me or just
attending please contact me.
I know it probably seems strange for someone with no experiance to
start a support group but it seems to be the only way we will ever get
one, so I decided to take the plunge ( hope the water isnt too deep- I
would hate to drown/fail)

Has anyone ever heard of any corrolation to chocolate affecting pd?
Lately I have had a craving for Hershey Bars but after I eat 2  I seem
to go to a off mode, rigidity and tremor greatly increase. This has
never happened before and may noot be associated at all but I would
like to know if I am nuts or if there is merit to this relation between
PD and chocolate.
(It seems it also affects my ability to spell and type- at least it
makes a good excuse_)

John Kraft   [log in to unmask]   50/15yrs
sinemet cr 50/200  2 day
sinemet    25/100  4 day
permax .25         2 1/2
amantadine 100      1 day