Our support group here in Cape Girardeau, Missouri would like
to develop a single page information brochure about our group;
its purpose, population served, meetings, etc. etc.  Does any
group out there have such a brochure that they would be willing
to share with us....that we could use as a guide or reference
to get ours developed?  You could e-mail the info to me:
Or you could fax a copy to: Desma Reno  573-651-2142.
Or mail a copy to: Desma Reno    Education Center
                   St. Francis Hospital
                   Cape Girardeau, Mo.  63701
Thank you all out there for any help you can give us.
Margaret Mates   [log in to unmask]