allen
I was taking the Eldepryl and for some reason we stopped it.

Now with the reg and CR Simemet I take Eldopryl and 16 X permax daily I have
no in-ordinary side effects.  Its like   I cant tell what its doing for me
but I wont stop taking it to find out.

I MUST TELLYOU THAT THE PARLODEL (=BROMOCRYPTIN) IS REALLY HEAVY DUTY.  WHEN
I was on parlodel some years ago, I developed a very severe case of paranoia
complete with hallucinations etc.   It was BAD!!!

Because it was difficult for my family to separate these side effects from
some others it continued for a few years causing mucho problemas.   \

To cut this short,  when my neuro found out he immediately ORDERED me to see
movement disorder therapist who put me on CLOZERIL and   son-of-a-gun
  things got better.

Dont take anything for granted and be carefull with this CLOZERIL

joyce