One man in our local group hadthe problem of falling very often--he was
still playing golf a lot, and would accelerate in speed and crash, as your
father did. The acceleration seems to be a typical PD habit, and often leads
to falling.  This may be different in cause from the kind of fall Peter had
a year or so ago,when he suddenly went down and hit his face on the cub,
breaking glasses, cutting head, etc. He had NO warning--I was right beside
him, and the doc said it was probably due to a sudden drop in his already
marginally low blood pressure. No acceleration inhis case.
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 76/6+ Oxford,OH