I am usually a quiet observer but I feel this list has been a wonderful
asset in the control of a damning disease. Not only do I learn more
from the list than any of the many Drs. I have seen have told me but I
find out I am not alone or unique with many of the strange and hard to
describe symptons associated with PD. I read the majority of the posts,
but must admit I don't respond since I feel quite inadaquate compared
to most of you ( plus I can't type or spell worth a darn )

**What is the pupose of this list?_ It keeps me sane and offers a
family that would otherwise be unobtainable to me--THANK YOU ALL!

I would like to make one suggestion that I feel may be beneficial and
that would be to state where we are located so we could see if in fact
there are doctors in our area aware of situations. I am in Frederick
Md.