Thank-you Juliet and Noel for all your help. I received the manual .
I am going ahead with my mother-in-law. I cannot believe the
difficulty I am having at finding others. I phoned the McGill Centre
for aging, Quebec PD Division, Neuro Institute, and others and I get
the same response, "It's a bit late to do anything, but if someone is
interested or asks, I'll give them your number." I have a small room
for us. I can accommodate around 6-7 extra. My husband is putting up
fliers at the hospital he works at and at the Neuro.

If anyone is in the Montreal area and wants to see the symposium,
please phone me at 514-274-3767.

Deanna Bartuccio