Hi!
My name is Maryse Leduc and I am a new member.  The reason why I subscribe
to that list is because I am doing my Ph. D. on Parkinson Disease.  I'm in
Neuropsychology and I'm more interested in the cognitive symptoms of PD.
So if somebody can tell me more about the changes that PD has made in their
lives in term of cognition, fell free to write to me.  I really enjoy
reading everybody.
Sorry about my english but I am from Montreal (I speak mostly french!).
But now I am in Baltimore for one year to do my externship.  I will have
the opportunity to work with people who have PD.
I think that's it for the presentation.
Feel free to write to me!

Maryse