I'm not sure which I dislike more, waking up at disgusting hours
or the fact that strange things float in my head while I'm
laying there trying to determine which is more work, getting up
or attempting to banish these literary monstrosities from my brain.

What monsters? Lovely gems like "You'll wonder where the tremor went
when the little yellow pill you've ate". Ok, so you had to have been
a tv junkie in the late 50's or early 60's to catch the reference to
that obnoxious Pepsodent jingle. Or maybe this one, "Take a pill, gee
wiz, oh what a relief it is!" (Alka-Selzer) Hey, they are my
monstrosities! Just thought of another one! "Are you tired of the
steady tug, tug, tug, of PD tremor?" (An antiacid commercial, I can't
remember the brand name.) Oh joy, they are poping up like popcorn in
an open skillet. You're are reading another work by "The midnight
writer of small revere". (Vague american historical reference.)
Ok, it's gonna drive me nuts, crazy, bonkers!
You see it up there, "...yellow pill you've...."? Somebody help me,
please! The word I'm looking for is another word for eaten and sounds
like "et" in "et cetera". It's probably from a lovely local dialect
and I don't know how to spell it. A contraction of eaten maybe? (et')
It's gonna drive me ta sleep, "ah, there's the rub. For in that sleep
of death what dreams may come?" Yikes! I've really lost
it....Shakespeare even. Are my ramblings turning into a comedy of
errors? Am I making much ado about nothing? I'd better stop before I
use as you like it in a sentence...(gulp) to late. I tried playing
Othello once, but it's a really boring game. (It is a board game,
trust me.) If you made an omelet with ham, wouldn't it be a hamelet?
Ok, so remove the "e" and you have a play, not a village.
Now that I've got you either rolling on the floor, groaning in
disbelief, or ready to bash my brains out. I guess I'd better try to
sleep. It's 5:00am and I've only had 2.5 hours sleep. I could go the
rest of the day, but I wouldn't enjoy the Irish music festival at ten.
I want to thank you for allowing me to rid myself of these verbal
critters. Sleep well.

Marvin (Puppy)
http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/