Judith's post re: NEWSGROUPS speaks my mind---I am not familiar enough
with the newsgroup format/process to want to lose this list "as it is".
Perhaps the alternatives suggested would serve those who have a problem
with the present format. I havebeen on large moderated and unmoderated
lists, and know how much work moderation requires. Wouldn't want to ask it of
Barbara P.!  Are there really so many problems with the digest method that it
won't work for folks who are feeling overloaded now?
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 76/6+  Oxford,OH