I have watched the discussions, the critical comments, questions, suggestions
for changes/modifications, etc...and I would just like to add my '2 cents'
worth.  I have greatly learned from, and certainly do appreciate, all of the
input to this list.  Sometimes negative (some of it scares me), sometimes
positive, sometimes NA to my (our) particular situation....but it is always
(for me) knowledge/experience/feelings in where 'we' are all to one degree or
level involved in.  And for me, knowledge = power.  I have stated to persons
in my aquaintance, that, due to my subscription to this list, I believe I
know much more about PD, the drugs, the new developments, things 'on the
horizion', etc. than the Doctors in our area.  How could that not be so, as I
am certain that NONE of them have a patient base of 900+!?
Sorry I exceeded "a line or 2" in my response...just wanted to try & express
what the list has meant to me.  I hope it doesn't change ("if it ain't broke,
don't fix it").  For me, it means a great deal, and I remain thankful that I
was directed 'here'.
Roberta