Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 17:54:30 -0800
From: "Richard W. Fee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
Subject: LIST ERROR - LIFEPLANNING LIST

If you were subscribed to the "lifeplanning-list," you will need to
resubscribe.  There was a major crash of the MAJORDOMO system. This is
something I cannot control.

To subscribe:

TO: [log in to unmask]
Message:   subscribe lifeplanning-list your e-mail address

We also found that we canNOT set up a DIGEST at this time. So if you need
the Digest format, we cannot offer it right now. I am truly sorry about
that.

Richard
--
Richard W. Fee, Executive Director      E-Mail:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
National Institute on Life Planning     Net Page:  http://sonic.net/nilp