-- [ From: Bob Chapman * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

TO: Jim Cordy                \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask])
To:   PARKINSN                 \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask])

Subject: Symposium / Udall Bill

To anyone that viewed the symposium:

One of the doctors was supposed to make a pitch for grassroots support of
the Udall Bill.  Did that happen and what was said if it did?

Jim, I am new to this list and to having been diagnosed as having PD, so my
opinion may not be consistent to that shared by the majority.

One of the Doctors did make a pitch about supporting the Udall bill , but as
the others gave their comments they seemed to be saying that it really
wasn't all that important for research to be exclusively for PD because
there were only "100,000" people with PD ( he then was corrected and changed
the number to 10,000,000 ) he then went on to say that all neurological
research would help with PD.
I hope I didn't get the message right, but this is what I "heard"

Bob Chapman  63/1 month