Margaret--re: support group brochure---our group doesn't have a single-
page handout. One of our members put together a _packet_ of useful info which
we distribute to local doc's offices, etc. If you have any interest in this,
I can smail it, but it's more than you're seeking, I expect. We included
the calendar of meetings,addresses of nat'l organizations for PD, list of sympt
oms,and some other info about the disease and how to live with it, goals of
the group---some 6 pages. Let me know if any ofthis would be helpful.
Camilla Flintermann CG for Peter,76/6+ Oxford,OH