Hi Susan:

I have received several responses to my plea for the the reversal of life
poem.  I didn't save any on the net.
I will have you added to the mailing list for our newsletter.  If you want
any other info about the local Santa Barbara support group you could contact
our office manager, Jane Hankey at:
                        Parkinson Association of Santa Barbara
                        P. O. Box 42254
                        Santa Barbara, CA   93140
                        (805) 963-5755

I would love to receive a copy of a back issue of your newsletter also.

Thanks for the inquiry!

Jan  Birzer
5027 Via Jacinto
Santa Barbara, CA 93111

                Erv & Jan Birzer                [log in to unmask]
                                        (805) 964-4983
        You've been on the computer too long, when you get on the elevator and
        double click the floor you want!