My name is Chuck Cohen     [log in to unmask]

I offered to surf the Net in behalf of my friend's two-year-old company,
In-Step Mobility, to locate communities that would benefit from an awareness
of In-Step's principal product: the U-Step Walking Stabilizer.  As a result, I
recently joined the List and became quite impressed with the variety of
subjects exchanged.

Jonathan Miller built his first U-Step for his mother after he concluded that
existing walkers were prone to tipping.  In February 1995 and again in
September, the United Parkinson's Foundation newsletter cited the U-Step's
unique features.

On the advice of the list administrator, I invite anyone desiring additional
information or endorsements concerning the U-Step to E-mail me DIRECTLY at:

  [log in to unmask]    Subject: U-Step

My software can display your sending address without your needing to retype
it.
Those among you who already own the product may also send feedback.
   Best Wishes --   Chuck