Hi and welcome Jerry
Two interesting nutrition and plant related topics.
which can be found in the archives.
Search instructions posted by  John Cottingham.
There are messages re the muncuna seed which is supposed to
help Parkinson symptoms- used in Indian Medicine.....
And a long discussion of levodopa and fava (broad) beans...

My current nutritional problem is slow gastric emptying
(nothing to do with the topic of this message)
but it  certainly messes up the pill timetable.  Oh Well -
If we didn't have something to grumble about there would be no mail to read.
Anne Rutherford <<<[log in to unmask]>>>  Newfoundland
 It's not yet springtime here